Old June 21st, 2004, 01:44 AM
bebopper

Default ? Best resort for snorkeling in the Caribbbean

On 4 Aug 2003 12:25:05 GMT, (Grafx) wrote:

My wife and I enjoy snorkeling. We want to stay at an all inclusive
resort that includes snorkel trips at no charge. We want a place where
there is not just pretty fish, but coral and interesting marine life.
The water should be clear and relatively shallow (not over 20 feet
deep). We have never been to a resort so we want it to be definitely 4
or 5 stars (your rating, not their's). We plan to go between the day
after Xmas and the first week of Jan. We have been on a Princess
cruise and expect to eat well at the resort. We would also like to
have other water sport equipment included (small sail boats, kayaks,
etc). Free introduction to Scuba diving would also be nice. The
location and price is fexible.

Thanks.

Don

=============== Comment from Moderator ===============
The Club Med in Cancun has a fantastic reef right off shore
with unlimited snorkeling at no extra charge.
Hal

Best snorkeling I did was in Barbados (a coral island).

- bebopper