Old August 21st, 2009, 10:31 PM posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
ATM

Default Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

On 2009-08-20 19:09:54 -0400, "ARL" said:
Have you tried Orbitz.com or Hotels.com?

Yes, Slim. We have tried many internet booking sites and read-contribute
TripAdvisors religiously.
However, the major problems these internet booking sites, they require you
to PAY now.
Almost impossible to make any changes or cancellations. We certainly like to
know and want to pick up better deal when late October get closer. Don't you
agree?