Old August 20th, 2012, 12:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Bonaire

wrote:
Our next cruise goes to Bonaire. The HAL snorkeling excursion says
that you have to be under 75 years old and also has a weight
restriction. I don't understand either restriction for snorkeling.
On Princess there was an age limit of 70 for scuba, but not for
snorkeling. Bob is 76. He expects that we can pick up a snorkeling
expedition on the pier. Will this be true?

You can pick up one on the street in front of the pier. Or you can go to a
beach in walking distance that has great snorkeling right from a beach.
Bonaire is literally surrounded by reef. You can go almost anywhere and
snorkel. We went to a hotel beach.

--
Charles