Old March 23rd, 2004, 08:05 AM
mtravelkay

Default DL flyers---have you purchased their meals?

Vitaly Shmatikov wrote:

In article ,
Gregory Morrow wrote:

Anyone tried their meals that they are selling on flights over 1500
miles? Edible or take a pass?

Who cares about some crummy airline meal, especially on DL (the
*worst* US mainline carrier)?

I was flying DL from JFK to SFO a few days ago and was feeling very
hungry, so I paid $8 for a roast beef sandwich. Crummy is right -
my deli around the corner sells a better sandwich for half the price
(although I suppose they'd jack up their prices, too, if they could
hold their customers hostage for at 30,000 feet for 5.5 hours

Well, you could alway buy it from the deli and take it to the airport
with you.