Old April 10th, 2009, 04:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
erilar

Default Seek advises on Mediterranean cruise

In article , Bill
wrote:

On 4/9/2009 1:25 AM, A. Moore wrote:
Thank you, Ms. Diana Ball.
I have reseached and toke all, at least 50 sites, in Google list of
these cruise web site quiz and all the online site, such as Orbitz,
Travelocity...
None really give me choice of selection of cities / ports that matched
what I am looking for and what I am not wanting to go.

I think you probably could have figured out by looking at one or
two sites what itineraries were available.

I find it hard to believe that you could not find a cruise that
met your requirements, given that you said you wanted Venice and
Athens and a 7-12 night cruise, and I know for a fact that the
12 night cruise on Celebrity Summit does both of those. If it
has ports you don't want to go to, just stay on the ship (you do
realize you can do that, right?). They're not going to design a
cruise with just the ports you want.

Like I said earlier, find a travel agent, and I say it
especially now since you seem incapable of finding something on
your own.

Or, if you're old enough to qualify, look at Elderhostel. They have
some great cruises in the Med.

--
Mary Loomer Oliver (aka Erilar)

You can't reason with someone whose first line of argument is
that reason doesn't count. --Isaac Asimov

Erilar's Cave Annex: http://www.chibardun.net/~erilarlo*