Old January 6th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Kellyroberts Kellyroberts is offline
Banned

Location: UK
Default All Things Lanzarote

All Things Lanzarote is packed full of information about places to stay, restaurants, sights, and things to see and do on Lanzarote.

For accommodation to suit all budgets, see our villa rental section. This has details of villas to rent on Lanzarote, and apartments to rent in all major towns and resorts on the island, even some out of the way places as well.

We have a great selection of villas and apartments for you to rent, in all parts of Lanzarote. We have strong contacts with owners and their agents all over the island, so please contact us first, with your phone number and requirements, and we will get back to you with a short list of properties within 24 hours.