Old April 18th, 2004, 02:06 AM
Keith

Default restaurants

Well, this may be horribly obvious, but I'm somewhat of a master.

New York's deli's are probably some of the best in the US. I really enjoy
stopping at just about any deli in midtown manhattan, and having a big roast
beef sandwich on fresh bread, etc. Yumm!

In New York, there is Nick and Stef's, which we've found to have
consistently good food, nice wine list, etc.

http://www.nickandstefs.com/

It might be a chain, but its good food. Of course, it's a steakhouse, so if
you don't like beef or seafood, there are probably better places.

The steaks are great. They have a table-side prepared caesar-salad which is
superb. I also seem to remember that they have some laser-searing of either
mashed potatoes or the steaks. I forget Something high-tech and cool,
however.

For prices, it's reasonable given New York's high prices. Prices are given
on their website, but entrees are in the neighborhood of $25-$30.

Keith

"Henk en Gonnie" wrote in message
.. .
Hello here a item from the Netherlands,
We (a group of 5) comming in september to youre nice country...
I looking for good restaurants in New York ,Washington ,Orlando, Key West
and Frt Lauderdale....
i now it's a lot i ask ..but can you help me ?
price ? fare...not sky high.......
In New York please a restaurant where i can celibrate my 30 year off
merriage... ( yep still in love....)

gr Henk