Old April 19th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Default restaurants

I guess that if you want both you northerners will just have to visit
here in Houston. FFM

Brian K wrote:

On 04/17/2004 5:11 PM Miguel Cruz wrote:

Brian K wrote:

WASHINGTON DC - has a Thai neighborhood with Thai restaurants. All
family run, all good.

Please tell me where!

I know of Vietnamese and Korean neighborhoods in the suburbs with good
restaurants, and of course Chinatown (such as it is), but in my 5
years here
I've never had the good fortune to come across a Thai neighborhood,
particularly in the ethnically-cleansed (save for Mt Pleasant) District
itself.

miguel

Oops! My gaffe, I meant Vietnamese. Really good Thai restaurants are
in Plainfield, NJ of all places and Tri Mi Thai (for real) in Fort
Lauderdale and Key West.