Old July 18th, 2005, 08:29 PM
tim \(moved to sweden\)

"victoria.w.otero" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I am a first time visitor on this group, but I was wondering if I could
get help for my questions. I am travelling stand-by through
airtech.com to Europe from the United States in a week. I was
wondering what were the cheapest airline options to Bilbao from the
following points of origin:

London
Frankfurt
Paris

I would have to purchase my ticket on the spot (since standby is never
guaranteed and I have no fixed US departure time. So I also would need
to know which flights are less likely to be filled up and which
airlines offer on the spot purchasing for a relatively cheap price...I

I think that you are in danger of spending more on the onward
flight than you have saved with the standby.

IME you are extremely lucky to get a good fare on two day's
notice with any airline, less so to a tourist destination in August.

You might like to consider flying to Paris as you have the
easiest train alternative from there.

tim