Old December 29th, 2005, 09:13 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

Default Auckland Airport New Zealand

"Gascoigne" wrote in message
. ..
In a few weeks time, travelling from Europe to Australia, I'll have a stop
in Auckland Airport New Zealand, that will last 6 or 7 hours. Being tired
of course I wonder what to do then.
Has anyone stayed there, are there for example facilities to rest or to
take
a shower for example. How about paying for food and drinks and the like,
is
having the NZ dollar necessary?
Any advice is welcome. Many thanks!

Been thro Auckland Airport fair few times on way to ozz. Yup its ok. If your
a smoker tho thay just got rid of the smoking room early this year. Im prity
shaw there is showers there. Na dont need any NZ $ just use your credit or
debit card. I take a small amount of NZ $ just incase.

--

www.simcard.me.uk/australian_sim_card.htm Australian Sim Cards
www.simcard.me.uk/newzealand_vodafone.htm New Zealand Sim Cards