Old May 14th, 2009, 02:29 PM
esnc esnc is offline
Member

Default How about boat cruise and overnigh in Halong bay ?

How about boat cruise and overnigh in Halong bay ?

Travel to Halong Bay with your family, friend group or even 2 of you who want to spend a quiet time together? Private boat cruise maybe the good option. Our private boat with comfortable facilities, friendly and professional trained staffs, affordable price will definately brings you unforgetable time in World heritage of Halong bay.

Most of boats in Halong bay are wooden boat, buitl on the tradtional style, the overnight boat in Halong bay are equiped from 2 to 10 rooms with toilet inside, there is a twin or double room, all the boat have restaurant, you can order foods, drinks during your stay in Halong bay. We do provide overnight tour in Halong from 2 to 5 days.