Old January 5th, 2013, 02:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dan Stephenson

Default Scotland is Beautiful Top Three Scenic Drives? Ummm.........

On 2013-01-05 07:55:11 -0600, S Viemeister said:

On 1/4/2013 9:19 PM, Dan Stephenson wrote:

(3) Wester Ross. Driving the north coast of Scotland is like a driving
on another planet.

http://stepheda.com/Scotland_2004/Photos.html#63

Some gorgeous shots of the west coast.
Next time, try continuing along the north coast (my area!), then down the east.

I drove that way, too. Check out the the top-level photo page. My
circuit was anti-clockwise. My favorite parts of eastern Scotland were
the Whaligoe Steps, the megalithics near Lybster (Achvanich Standing
Stones, Camster Cairns, Hill o' Many Stanes), and Fast Castle's remains
on the Borders, on a projection over the sea.

I have not visted the "nose" of Scotland, where Aberdeen is. (Except
Cairngorms National Park) Does that "nose" have a name?

Anyone out there like megalithics? I am incredibly in love with
megalithics. Here are my Scottish Megalithics:

http://www.stepheda.com/Scotland_200...ics_Index.html

--
Dan Stephenson
http://stepheda.com