Old April 22nd, 2011, 06:58 AM
harryoung harryoung is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonej View Post
I'm searching for a round trip flight to Washington DC on certain
dates, the other search engines are showing the
same fare on this certain airline but Orbitz has the same flight on
the same airline for $200+ more than the others.

It looks to me like they have a contract to promote another airlines
flights and are making up a higher fare on
others to drive business one way.

It is not like that you always get the best deal from a particular site. You have to research and do comparative analysis and finally select the suitable deal that best fits your schedule and budget. You can try with various other sites like Expedia and many more.