Old November 21st, 2007, 09:05 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
irwell

Default Guest House/Bed&breakfast in DELHI INDIA!

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 00:17:26 +0530, "William Black"
wrote:

What else, I like the place, it's fun, everything is dead cheap, the
place is full of interesting characters and Bombay especially has an
atmosphere (and a smell) that no other city I've ever been to has.

The troopship "Queen of Bermuda" carried us from Southampton
to India in 1945.
The Bombay odour became apparent days before
we got to the Gateway of India, and the 'Welcome to Bombay, but
Mum's the word' sign.