Old October 6th, 2011, 09:13 PM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Doug Anderson

Default Prague or Monaco for a flying visit...

Markku Grönroos writes:

6.10.2011 12:45, Frank Hucklenbroich kirjoitti:

That sounds also interesting to me. There are lots of things to see there.
Depends on the season, though - Prague can be very cold in the winter. If
you travel in autumn or spring or even winter I would prefer France and
Italy - the weather will be nicer there than in Prague.

I wouldn't mind about weather too much. Prague is an all-season destination.

Yes, well at least from the stand point of someone who lives a few
hundred kilometers from the Arctic Circle!