Old November 23rd, 2003, 02:39 PM
Jennifer

Default Disney World (Honeymoon) for UK couple

"Fall" wrote in message
news:1g4vrkw.1pm0ytmdj9pxcN%Fall@yourfeetlikeleave s.org...
We are geting married next August (2004)

We have no children

Considering Disney World for Honeymoon, first timers

Not necessarily going August, anytime Sept to March 2005

Best dates to go to avoid crowds.

Probably stay in a Disney Hotel

Or is rental home with pool nearby best bet

May stay 2-3 weeks

Travelling from Manchester UK

How long to stay for, what else is worth visiting nearby

Any and all advice accepted

A concise travel info website would be welcome, without having to trawl
through Disney ones, they go on forever.

Thanks

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Personally, I would recommend the
time period between (America's) Thanksgiving and Christmas. Thanksgiving
is always the 4th Thursday of November. The time period between these two
dates is incredible - Christmas decorations are up, there are many special,
seasonal activies (such as Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, and the
Candlelight Processional, just to name a few). Also, park attendance is at
its absolute lowest during this time period, meaning you'll encounter
minimal crowds and lines. For lots of information about Disney World, and
the activities to do while there, go to www.allearsnet.com. They'll be able
to point you in the best direction. Also, remember to check out
www.mousesavers.com to save some money (always a good thing when considering
such a long trip. And, considering the length of time in which you'll be
staying there, you may want to seriously consider an annual pass. For trip
longer than 8 days, this is generally the best admission media, and, it can
sometimes save you money at a hotel (for instance, we'll be going (in just 4
days!!), and we originally had booked at All Star Movies (a value resort)
for $86 a night. With our AP (annual pass) discount for that time period
(we did have to change our ressie to All Star Music, b/c no AP discounts
were available at Movies), we got our rate dropped to $50 a night! A
savings, for us, for $300 (approx) for our 10 day trip.

Good luck, and have fun planning!