Old September 11th, 2003, 05:44 AM
Miguel Cruz

Default Digital Camera Cards in Thialand

kevin_who wrote:
I'm going to Thailand.
I want to bring my digital camera as compared to my film camera. My
main concern is dealing with memory cards. Is it possible to get
Memory Cards for a Sony Digital camera for cheap over in Thailand? Any
idea on cost? It would be much more conveinent if I were to bring that
camera as compared to my heavy 35mm camera.

Cheaper here (you're in Delaware, right?). Go to ecost.com and pick some up
when they appear on the bargain countdown. No chance you'll get prices that
good in Thailand.

miguel