Old January 18th, 2009, 08:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus[_7_]

Default Elderly couple fall off cruise ship

Patricia Martin Steward wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 05:11:38 -0500, Brian K
wrote:

Has anyone checked to see if either had a terminal disease? Perhaps it
was a joint suicide, rather then face mounting medical bills and a
painful death.

That was my first thought as well, but man... that's still not an
unpainful way to go.

If it's like our family, she probably pushed him overboard, and he held
on, taking her with him. Mrs. Nonny has tried to push me overboard on
numerous occasions, hence my desire for an inside cabin nowadays. grin

--
Nonny
Some people are like a Slinky: not really