Old March 8th, 2009, 09:58 PM posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.cruises
Chris Blunt[_2_]

Default East/South-East Asia Trip Suggestions

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 17:12:04 -0000, "MC" wrote:

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
In article , Bob Myers says...

If you want to make a comparison, compare Hong Kong with Kuala Lumpur.
Both will keep you busy for a couple of days, but not much more than
that.

How many times have you been to HK? Not many and not for long if you think
this. I have been many, many times and each time I find something new to
do, see or experience. Kuala Lumpur is not half as good IMO and not even in
the same league as HK so cannot be compared as such.

I lived in Hong Kong for almost 15 years, and even now when I go back
I can find something new to discover that I had never got around to
seeing before. There are so many outlying islands and country parks
where you can lose yourself for hours, and where you would never
believe you were such a short a distance away from a modern developed
city. There is actually an awful lot of history to discover if you
take the time to get hold of the right reference materials and do some
research in advance.

Chris