Old January 29th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Alan Anthony

Default Muir's Tours?? Anyone familiar with them??

Hello, all... I have a question to ask. I am planning on travelling
to South Africa in October. Looking through all the travel options,
there seems to be a great budget tour offered by a company called
"Muir's Tours."

I did some looking, and I like the idea of the company. They appear
to be a socially conscious company who gives back to the places in
which they travel.

Has anyone out there travelled with Muir's, either in SA or elsewhere?
Were there problems? Do they seem to know what they are doing? Any
info would be *GREATLY* appreciated. This trip to SA is going to be a
trip of a lifetime, and I want to get the best deal for what I am
spending.

Thanks again!!

Alan (AKA "Fred".)