Old May 19th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Steve Grant

Default Question about Journal Square Neighborhood

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
Richard T. Kus wrote:

In article ,
Peter T. Daniels wrote:
wrote:

On Tue, 18 May 2004 19:26:20 GMT, "Peter T. Daniels"
wrote:

If you're in Spuyten Duyvil, why are you promoting JC?

I have posted that I live south of Journal Square. I've identified

the
location, in this thread, as the arpartment house on Kennedy Blvd
between Fairmount and Duncan - and even posted a link to a photo of
it. So I don't know whay you would think I live a few dozens miles
away in the middle of the East River.

You said you're "a few hundred yards" from me. I'm in Spuyten Duyvil,
which is nowhere near the East River, but is the southern portion of
Riverdale, directly opposite the northern tip of Manhattan.

So you are saying that you don't live a few hundred feet from the
intersection of Montgomery Street and Kenedy, in the next block from
me. I am wrong. I thought you lived there. Wonder what gave me that
idea.

I know where Kennedy is, but not where Montgomery is.

Montgomery is parallel to columbus; one block south.

I don't know where Columbus is.

Parallel to Montgomery; one block north.

richk

I don't know where Bentley Ave is, but my house in the Heights (on a
half-width lot) was more than 25% more than that 5 days ago.

That the Heights, north of Journal Square. The original post to which
I responded rthere. It's one of the streets known locally as Doctor's
Row and the district called Silk Stocking.

Something's missing from that paragraph!

--
Peter T. Daniels