Old September 19th, 2004, 12:17 AM
AlmostBob

AC, You made so many wrong posts, the water does turn the other way,
clockwise in southern hemisphere, ant clockwise in Northern, for the same
reasons as Hurricanes Cyclones tropical storms do. Of course the fource
involved in the sink is miniscule, so is the amount of water and the scale of
the sink compared to a 100 mile wide storm, you obviously have never lived in
the southern hemisphere nor watched weather reports.

--
Ever wonder why Evian water is $3 for a half litre
Try spelling evian backwards

Computer chips are very small, Computers don't eat much.
_ _

"AC" wrote in message
| There is no non-vertical force at play in most bathrooms apart from your
| imagination, and maybe a kid in the tub, since the windows are closed.
|
| Are you arguing that an atmospheric effect has x-ray powers, or what?
|
| The only bad physics is WRONG physics!~)
|

| "AlmostBob" wrote in message
| Quite simply Yes, and though small the coriolis force is the only force
| not
| acting vertically on the water so the effect is demonstrable visible and
| consistent. any answers received to the contrary regarding fraud are
| simply
| the result of ignorance
|
| --
|
| "maxi" wrote in message
| news | | is it true that if you put water in a sink and pull the plug, the
water
| | turns the oposite way as in the northern hemisphere?
| |
| | we made a bet and would like to know the correct answer!
| |
| | thx for the help.
| |
| | Max
| |
| |

| There is no non-vertical force at play in most bathrooms apart from your
| imagination, and maybe a kid in the tub, since the windows are closed.
|
| Are you arguing that an atmospheric effect has x-ray powers, or what?
|
| The only bad physics is WRONG physics!~)
|

| "AlmostBob" wrote in message
| Quite simply Yes, and though small the coriolis force is the only force
| not
| acting vertically on the water so the effect is demonstrable visible and
| consistent. any answers received to the contrary regarding fraud are
| simply
| the result of ignorance
|
| --
|
| "maxi" wrote in message
| news | | is it true that if you put water in a sink and pull the plug, the
water
| | turns the oposite way as in the northern hemisphere?
| |
| | we made a bet and would like to know the correct answer!
| |
| | thx for the help.
| |
| | Max