Old June 27th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Pierre De Hanscutter

hello peter,

Yes, i would like to do that with own motobike. I work in vietnam and i
would like to go back in europe by train and motobike.

I think to go to mongolia by train and from there, if possible, to go to
kazakstan very slowly.

but i never been in mongolia...
"PeterL" a écrit dans le message de news:

Pierre De Hanscutter wrote:
Hello,

I would like to cross the mongolia in motobike to go to kazakstan next
year
in summer ...
Do you think it is possible ?

Whose motobike? Your own? The elder Forbes (of Forbes magazine, since
died) did a motocycle trip across China. Of course he has loads of
money and made special arrangements with the Chinese government.

Pierre

Pierre De Hanscutter
Information Communications Technologist,
Nations Unies
UNDP Viet Nam Country Office 25-29 Phan Boi
Chau, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel +(84 4) 942-1495 # 287
Fax +(84 4) 942-2267
Mobile: +(84) 91 303 34 71