Old August 4th, 2006, 03:30 PM posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.air
RPSinha

Default "One bag" travel, which bag is best?

B Vaughan wrote:

: ...

I don't like backpacks for the reasons you mention, but I also don't
like wheels for the reasons others mentioned. What will work for me
most is a shoulder bag, with a small daypack that I can carry around
within a city.

I am open to the idea of my shoulder bag having extra straps so it
could function as a backpack when that would be convenient. However, I
have never had such a bag and do wonder if this will limit my choices
to models that might not be very good in either role, as a shoulder
bag or backpack.