Old December 16th, 2003, 05:15 AM
claudel

Default Cost and danger of travelling in Thailand

In article ,
Richard wrote:

"claudel" a écrit dans le message de
In article ,
Richard wrote:

"Markku Grönroos" a écrit dans le message de

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
news.com...
In article ,
says...

I do not understand what is so funny to say that I am a white
man!
As
you may know Bush attacked Iraq and since then white people are

often
thought to be American and are prime target by many Muslim people.

am
from Canada.

Just explain to the locals that you are not American.

But he is! Canadians are Americans for sure.

Canadians are not Americans at all! Canada was against going to

war
against Irak. A vast majority of Canadians were and still are against

the
war in Irak. Canada is a social democrat country.

Richard

Besides, Americans can actually spell complicated words such as "Iraq"

Claude

In French Iraq is spell Irak. I only made a small mistake. It does
not change anything to what I have written. Can you write in French without
making mistake?

Why would I want to?

Claude