Old December 12th, 2007, 08:50 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.gossip.celebrities
Sarah Czepiel

Default As a result of my innate decency and sense of fair play

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:47:31 -0800 (PST), Karen Anderson socking as
Lumpy wrote:

:On Dec 10, 6:53 pm, Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:
: The " skin condition " Fatnicky keeps blubbering about belongs to a
: gentleman in the UK who's watch I admired
:
:OH, COME ON!
:
:You are pathetic.
:
:The one constant in all this asshattness is that there is not a single
:shred of logic or reason which persuade that you and Ken are anything
:except one and the same, in whatever particularly unattractive form it
:may take. That fat ugly freckled slab of lard called a forearm was
:attached to the slob known as kencrim.

" Sarah Czepiel" then, according to your " logic and reason" is a
totally innocent person who you've spent the last 6 months trashing by
writing thoroughly disgusting comments about her and her family on
usenet?

That's quite an admission, Karen.

:I enjoyed pulling off about 25 of the most repulsive posts written by
:someone calling themselves Sarah Czepiel and Ken Ehrett, and mailing
:them to Bill. He loves a good knee-slapper.

Now you admit to harassing an innocent man and his family and using
the USPS to do it?

Wow. One post and you've destroyed yourself, Karen.

Post archived.