Old November 5th, 2006, 01:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Margaret Caldwell Ott

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

Come along with us on the Norwegian Spirit for Christmas and New
Year's (December 21, 2006) or back to back voyages on the same ship in
July (July 7 and July 15, 2007)!!! Not sure where we will be for
Christmas 2007/New Year's 2008--looks like a choice between Norwegian
Gem, back to backs on Century, or possibly Explorer of the Seas--the
family is still discussing!!

Filakia!!

Peg

Thanks, Peg and Derek. We need a cruise with you two before we give up
cruising. We appreciate your concern.

Ermalee ---didn't need a cruise ship for climbing the walls this week g