Old September 29th, 2011, 02:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

Default Help With Panama Cruise

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:33:21 -0400, Old Sarge wrote:

my dream cruise is to go through the Panama Canal and disembark
in Seattle. The port of embarkation is not important, but if it was
Galveston, we would drive to the port. No more Miami port driving for us.

I want to visit as many South American ports as possible, especially
Rio. Cabo San Lucas would only permit us to visit our timeshare there
for a day and maybe make a COSTCO run (smile).

I want to sail through the Canal and up the coast to Seattle with stops
possibly in San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and getting off in
Seattle where we have a lot of friends to visit. It's also an easy
non-stop flight back home from there.

So you want to embark off the Gulf, run down the eastern coast of SA,
turn around, go thru the PC and up the western coast of the US. Think
about that.

Your best bet is to make this two cruises, back-to-back or as close as
b2b as possible. The first being the SA part, the second a PC passing
thru part.