Old October 28th, 2008, 11:21 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
[email protected]

Default GREAT SOURCE FOR VIETNAM TRAVEL

We, at Vantours, are here to assist you in facilitating that
experience. For many years, we have served as experienced tour guides
for discriminating clients from top travel companies (e.g.,
Abercrombie & Kent, Tracoa, Virtuoso Members, Cox & Kings, Travel
Indochina) and cruise lines (e.g., Seabourn, Silver Seas, Queen
Victoria, P&O). We understand that visitors to Vietnam require a local
tour operator that genuinely cares about helping them discover the
authentic Vietnam in comfort and safety, and at a fair price designed
to meet their budgetary requirements. We commit to our clients that we
will do our utmost to make your trip to Vietnam as personally
rewarding as possible, and will act as both your friends and as
ambassadors for our country to make you feel completely at home.
More information at: www.vietnamalive.com