Old October 25th, 2005, 08:23 PM
TOliver

Default DAL to become World's largest TransAtlantic carrier

"john" wrote.....

After Tyketto had laid upon us another inflated lump of pustulent
pestilence, to wit:

Dealing in the world of spoofing and security, yes. Because if
you have my key, you can verify that this post was indeed posted by me,
and only me.

JohnT,

I was about to say the same thing.

Who cares about verifying your post?

My suggestion to you and John T......

The wisdom of the ages prompts me upon encountering one of Tyketto's
self-inflated headers to simply click to the next message in the queue.
Odds are high that the pompous and pretentious twit, a gormless ****** of
Gargantuan self-import, but certifiable in most climes as voraciously and
veraciouly intellectless, will have as usual written little of import, and
in the Bard's description, signifying nothing.

TMO