Old September 24th, 2015, 09:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray[_1_]

Default r.t.c. - what was your favorite cruise

On 8/16/2015 6:24 PM, wrote:

Please share your experience with the group about what cruise you went
on that was your favorite, the cruise line, and the ports of call

Inaugural cruise for the Carnival Legend. It left our of England and
went to the Baltics. We hit Estonia, Netherlands, Norway, Germany,
Russia, Finland and Denmark.

Being the very first cruise, the ship was immaculate. It was an
expensive cruise so it wasn't filled with the normal Carnival party
crowd. The food was fantastic and, with a fresh crew, the service was
outstanding! Our only complaint was that the maitre d considered
himself a crooner so every night during dinner he would grab the
microphone and "entertain" us with his karaoke.

I had a chance to go onboard the ship a few years later and couldn't
believe how fast it was trashed. I just don't do Carnival anymore.