Old February 9th, 2013, 08:43 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Would you like to help?

Are you traveling abroad on holiday??? Does the resort have enough information on the internet??? Would you like to ask local people information about attractions, good places to eat, nice places, that is, just about anything??? For this site, I have asked people around the world to join and tell the tourists information about their own country / city. Similarly, when they themselves are traveling somewhere, they can get here also interesting information about the destination. A similar service has not to my knowledge found on the internet and I would hope that you decide to join as a free member and you will help other people to make their holiday a successful
And I also hope that if you are a self-help / information requirements, hopefully my site will also help you

http://theworldismy.webs.com/