Old October 28th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Freddyp

Default Bad experience with Lori Cunningham/Skyscraper Tours

Hey Margaret and Stevey

You guys happy yet?

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
nk.net...

Wolfgang Petrusch wrote:
Margaret:

I have brought this situation to the attention of my Travel Guard rep,
they usually don't like this kind of publicity. She has already
forwarded your link/page to their refunds department.

Reading the time line, I got the impression, that you authorized Lori
only to charge $330.00 for travel insurance. If this is the case, you
might want to check with your credit card company what can be done,
since you did not authorize the charge of $483.00, and because you
have proof for that (the initial invoice).

I wish Lori would respond here, because it looks to me from your
description, that after the initial mistakes had been made, she has
not been very helpful in assisting you to get your moneys back. I
don't know Lori, but I cannot imagine a responsible travel agent would
act the way you have detailed it.

Unfortunately, this gives us TA's another black eye, in addition to
the ones we have received lately in this group with all the recent TA
ethics threads.

Wolfgang Petrusch
www.deluxevoyages.com

Wolfgang,

Thanks for forwarding the information on. We wrote to TravelGuard's
refund department in July but without Lori's consent they would not help
us. Perhaps through your channels the information will reach someone who
is more understanding.

We have written our credit card company about the case and are waiting
for a response.

We certainly don't tar all TA's with the same brush. We know there are
good ones out there. The challenge is for people to find them.

Margaret and Steve