Old October 28th, 2003, 12:50 AM
PTRAVEL

Default Bad experience with Lori Cunningham/Skyscraper Tours

"Barry Cunningham" wrote in message
You'd think,

We called the Fines earlier today and received an email from them that all

needs
to be in writing via email. They do not wish to communicate over the

phone.

Barry Cunningham
http://www.skyscrpertours.com

My suggestion to you all: find an impartial mediator and do an informal
(meaning no lawyers, do it over the phone, etc.) and non-binding (meaning
all parties are free to pursue whatever remedies they want if it doesn't
work) mediation. Slugging it out on the internet won't resolve anything,
and just makes it all the more unlikely that a resolution can be effected
that will please everyone.

From my point of view (and I've read the entire thread) this shouldn't be
hard to work out to everyone's satisfaction.

In article , PTRAVEL says...

Am I the only one who thinks that, now that a dialogue has been started,

it
would be better for everyone if you all simply spoke to each other on the
telephone?

"Lori Cunningham" wrote in message
Hi Steve

I most certainly did not tell you that I would not request a refund

from
Travel
Guard. I was aggressively requesting a refund from Travel Guard for

you.
I have
the faxes to prove this.

What I told you on the phone, was that I was going to wait until you

received
the refund from Travel Guard before writing a personal check to you. I

had full
intention of helping you on this.

Lori Cunningham
http://www.skyscrapertours.com

In article . net,

Steve
Fine
says...

Lori Cunningham wrote:
Hi Steve

I will restate what I have said befo

With the Travel Guard refund, I was in negotiations with Travel

Guard,
and had
faxed over several requests to them. They were going to refund the

majority of
your premium (and I was going to cover the difference) UNTIL YOU

intervened in
the process.

It seems to me that you have posed this attack over the $493 that you

want back
from Travel Guard. You would have received this, if you had not

intervened in
what I was trying to do for you.

Now, you have not contacted me (since hearing from Travel Guard) to

see
if I
could help you. You have not contacted me at all to try and work

out
compensation. Instead, you post a website to hurt me and my

business.

Lori Cunningham
http://www.skyscrapertours.com

Lori,

As I have mentioned before, I sent your company two emails asking for

premium refund. When you didn't respond I called you on July 1. At

that
time you said that you did not support our request for a refund. After
that, there was nothing to discuss. Since then we have been working
through other channels to obtain a refund.

The web site is intended to share factual information about a bad
experience we had. The creation of the site was prompted by the recent
discussion about the need to share information about TAs.

Steve