Old October 28th, 2003, 01:42 AM
Asya Kamsky

Default Bad experience with Lori Cunningham/Skyscraper Tours

In article ,
Barry Cunningham wrote:
We called the Fines earlier today and received an email from them that all needs
to be in writing via email. They do not wish to communicate over the phone.

I don't blame them. At least then they'll have everything in writing.

If they speak to you over the phone, we'll have to hear you claiming
that you said one thing and them that you said something else.

As it is with the emails available, we get a better idea whom to believe.
--
Asya Kamsky

"To forgive is an act of compassion. It is not done because
people deserve it, it's done because they need it." -- Rupert Giles.