Old November 26th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Deep Frayed Morgues

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:04:38 GMT, "nospam" wrote:

The events in Ukraine are being watched by the world, even here
in the land of dubya. Now that the two major TV stations have
joined the protest, the reign of Kuchma and associated dictators
is hopefully at an end. It is time for Ukraine to join Europe and
reap the economic and tourism benefits of the other Eastern
European countries that have left the Russian sphere of influence.
Viva Yushchenko!

We can only hope. Hard to believe that so many people voted for the
pro-Russia Yanukovych, but then, after the US elections, I can believe
damn near anything.

The best part is that this massive show of dissent is doing good in
itself. DEATH TO ALL THINGS SOVIET!!!!!
---
DFM