Old December 4th, 2009, 01:33 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
SMS

Default Four Star Hotels in NYC-Manhattan

Qanset wrote:

Are there any readers on this group that have stayed in Manhattan, that
could recommend some good 4 star hotels in Manhattan (Near 42nd St) that
charge a reasonable room rate. Is $250 per nite the normal rate to pay??

I'm a 3 star person myself, but $250 for a 4 star is very good, as we
paid $200 for a 3 star (but it was a large room by NYC standards, and
the hotel included breakfast and wireless). Check Venere.com and
quikbook.com for prices as well.

How about transport from JFK Airport. Are there reliable bus/mini bus
companies that drop off at hotels in Manhattan.???

Just avoid Super Shuttle. Personally I'd take the Air Train and the
subway or the Air Train and the LIRR.

Shopping tips for womens clothing.
(My wife has all this money burning a hole in her pocket).

I prefer to shop at B&H when I'm in Manhattan.