Old July 20th, 2004, 01:52 PM

Default Live in Europe?

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:30:43 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

jm wrote:

If you wanted to move from the USA to Europe, which top three
countries would you consider? Make cost of living a factor in some
and not in others.

I appreciate your input!

1) England (mainly because I speak the language, but near enough to
London for frequent trips to ROH)
2) Austria (near enough to Vienna to attend the opera frequently)
3) France (near enough to Paris for ditto)

None of the above. Pick any Scandinavian country where everyone
speaks English (much more distinguishable I might add than in
England), the standard of living very high, and the European arrogance
and incompetence factor low.