Old July 20th, 2004, 01:57 PM

Default Live in Europe?

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:18:59 +0200, "Kaitsu"
wrote:

"Magda" wrote in message
A friend of mine, who has been living in France for two years, said

exactly the same to me
yesterday. But I see none of that; we don't live in the same France !

Żou have just stayed too long in France. You have started to think all stode
unfriendly faces, huge delays, frequent strikes, 2 hour lunch breaks, low
qualiyt customer service and slfish attitude are normal. You should move to
Germany (for example) for few months and you would notice a fairly big
difference :-)

But if you like selfish people, you are never in hurry and you like to make
scraths to other people cars, France is a good place to live for you.

I couldn't have put it better myself. Why live in a has been country
where their stupidity is only surpassed by their perfidity and
arrogance?