Old November 14th, 2003, 01:58 AM
Gerrit 't Hart

Default Suggestions for places (cities, towns) to visit for 9 day trip to Italy

"The Oz" Oz@evenflow wrote in message
Anyone have any suggested places to visit for a trip that will last 9 days
(flight travel already taken out). We are staying in a town with a friend
outside of Rome (about a hour east). My wife loves museums and arts while

like the outdoors (maganificent mountains, etc.) and great architectural
city planning (Venice and its waterways?).

Thank you,
Todd Osborne

If you are looking for something different why don't you try Stromboli. You
can take an afternoon/evening walk up the volcano and witness the most
awesome fireworks display.
Gerrit