Old September 21st, 2009, 11:55 PM posted to alt.boston.moderated,alt.boston.unmoderated,nyc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
ArbH

Default how to shop one way car rental from Boston to Manhattan?

Please tell me how to shop one way car rental from Boston to Manhattan?
Most car rental, Alamo / National / Thrift impose a hafty $150 drop off
charges.
I found this Boston.com = no drop off fee required, but I am unable to
confirm by any rental companies in this list:
http://www.boston.com/news/daily/14/...car_rental.htm
We plan to pick up car on Sunday late October, drive to Hartford over night,
and drop off car the next day in Manhattan. Thank you for your advise.