Old September 22nd, 2009, 04:57 AM posted to alt.boston.moderated,alt.boston.unmoderated,nyc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
jessica_smith_nyc

Default how to shop one way car rental from Boston to Manhattan?

Try talking to the concierge........they may be able to take care of
this.

--
http://www.moviesitearchive.com

On Sep 21, 3:55*pm, "ArbH" wrote:
Please tell me how to shop one way car rental from Boston to Manhattan?
Most car rental, Alamo / National / Thrift impose a hafty $150 drop off
charges.
I found this Boston.com = no drop off fee required, but I am unable to
confirm by any rental companies in this list:http://www.boston.com/news/daily/14/...car_rental.htm
We plan to pick up car on Sunday late October, drive to Hartford over night,
and drop off car the next day in Manhattan. Thank you for your advise.