Old September 22nd, 2009, 06:34 AM posted to alt.boston.moderated,alt.boston.unmoderated,nyc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
Binyamin Dissen

Default how to shop one way car rental from Boston to Manhattan?

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:55:12 -0700 "ArbH" wrote:

:Please tell me how to shop one way car rental from Boston to Manhattan?
:Most car rental, Alamo / National / Thrift impose a hafty $150 drop off
:charges.
:I found this Boston.com = no drop off fee required, but I am unable to
:confirm by any rental companies in this list:
:http://www.boston.com/news/daily/14/...car_rental.htm
:We plan to pick up car on Sunday late October, drive to Hartford over night,
:and drop off car the next day in Manhattan. Thank you for your advise.

Use Orbitz as a start and then check the rental web sites.

Prices frequently drop, so make a reservation and keep checking it.

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com