Old November 10th, 2014, 08:16 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORRELL View Post
alkbra, here I also want to share my experience of kissimmee bus tour because I have been used its services during my kissimmee trip. That was an awesome experience of my life. One of my friends took the services of this bus company. You have any knowledge about it? Or you ever used its services during your travel.
Of course I also use the services of this tour during my NYC tour and found it quite amazing.
ORRELL! Did you ever visit the Australia? If yes, then share your experience here and tell where you stay during your tour and which type of attractions did you visit there?