Old May 13th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Georgeny

Default Coral Princess suite ?

Eileen,

Thank you for the reply. Still looking for anyone that has experience with
AA versus AB suite on Coral Princess. I don't remember now which ship it was
that we had the pool towel in the cabin but although initially thought it
was a pain turned out I actually liked it. The only reason being was that it
eliminated all the confusion of people leaving towels on poolside seats
making knowing if a chair was in use or not annoying. You could also get a
towel at the pool but had to sign for it, being charged if you did not
return it.

Thanks
George in NY
Sailing Carnival Victory in 10 and a wakeup
Sailing Celerbity Zenith Oct 04
Sailing Coral Princess Jan 05
http://members.verizon.net/~georgeny/legendrev.htm
http://members.verizon.net/~georgeny/dawnrev.htm

"Eileen Garland" wrote in message
Hi, George!

Based on my most recent experiences (but most recent Princess cruise was
a couple of years ago, I think), dining room food on Princess was worse
than the other two, buffet food better.

And Princess was the first of the lines, as far as I know, to start the
annoying nonsense of giving you your pool towel in your cabin.

I think Princess tends to be little more lively than Celebrity and a
little less than RCI.

I'm too lazy to look this up, but if the mini-suite on the Coral is like
the ones on the Golden, you will love your cabin.

Eileen