Old June 28th, 2006, 05:48 AM posted to rec.travel.air

Default My issue with DL ( Avoid Delta and Atlanta)

"Stan de SD" wrote:
DL seems to have this idea that nobody would ever wish to SLEEP
while traveling with them. Passengers on their SJC-ATL red-eye are
subject to movies and in-flight video "entertainment" through mostt...

God forbid that an airline should actually provide entertainment for
insomniacs, who would alternatively, complain about the lack of same.

... the vast majority are pulling blankets over their heads and
trying to shield their eyes from the flickering screen.

Ever hear of eye-shades or dark glasses?

No chance of grabbing any naps while connecting at ATL either - all
the terminals are brightly lit 7/24, have repeated announcements over
the PA, muzak and TV's blaring around the clock...

Perhaps they do not want you to sleep thru the boarding of your
next flight? Alternatively, we'd hear complaints about how dark
and lifeless it is.