Old September 16th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Icono Clast

Auntie Em wrote:
Last season there was a show called "Swing, swing, swing", which was a
fantastic show. I don't know if they are still there this season, but
if they are, I can recommend them.

A couple of months ago, one of the dancers in that show came running
across a ballroom to me saying "They tell me I just have to dance
with you!" Well, I'd been trying all week-end to get a dance with her
but I was never quick enough as she was one of the hottest dancers there.

I know all four of the Swing dancers in that show and have danced
with two of 'em.
Thirty years ago today, BART began trans-San Francisco Bay Service
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 IClast at SFbay Net