Old September 16th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Hatunen

On 16 Sep 2004 14:59:37 -0700, (PDawg77)
wrote:

My husband and I will be visiting LA in December. We don't know anyone
in the area, and would rather make like a local than do all that
touristy stuff.

We want to see the mountains and the beach, maybe go for a hike and a
drive along the coast. We'll be staying at a hotel in Beverly Hills,
which I understand is near many nice neighbourhoods and attractions.
We're just not sure where to go or what to do while we're there.

Well, among other things the locals go to the mountains and
beaches, go for hikes and drive along the coast. In addition they
go to malls and movies.

By the way, does anyone have any tips for navigating our way around
town by car? I hear Los Angeles is all highway...

Study a freeway map so you kind of understand where the diferent
freeways are and listen to KNX 1070 AM while you drive around.