Old November 13th, 2003, 09:31 AM
KimBob

Default A visit to the Myanmar National Military Museum

There was no luck to it. You just go! There is also a
well-publicized WWII UK-US cemetery and memorial to the international
war dead. I to got a kick out of the historic weaponry and vehicles
sported by the military. The PPS / PPSH and the SSK submachine guns
and rifles and the occasional GAZ Jeep on the streets. But I found
that the soldiers loved having their pictures taken and would group
together in outlandish poses and ham-it-up. I guess when they're not
out brutalizing their just regular guys.