Old May 30th, 2007, 12:27 PM posted to rec.travel.latin-america
NealR2000[_2_]

Default Costa Rica Vacation plan in late June and early July

On May 29, 9:54 pm, "k" wrote:

Oh my God, do you know how snotty you sound? I haven't heard that hateful
phrase in years. I'M A TRAVELER beats chest not a tourist tourists look
down and try to hide their sobs I take it you deem yourself a 'traveler',
so tell us how many countries you've 'traveled' through without looking at
the sights, staying in the fancy hotels, checking out the local cuisine,
like you would as a tourist. Tourist does NOT mean bus, anymore than
'traveler' means rental car.

I think you are the one who is being snotty. Mr. R's response was
fine and not in the least bit offensive. Yours was. He came across
to me as someone who wants to encourage people to travel having done
their own research. Why do you assume that he, and travelers like
him, would somehow miss good hotels and food? Travel books have all
that stuff.